Thursday, June 9, 2011

Breaking Until Next Week

This week I just finished a custom order set of wedding kneeling pillows for a bride to be. I was happy with the final result, hopefully the bride will be as well! :-) I have other projects in the works in progress, but many other things in life going on this week, so my fashion designs will go on break until next Monday, and then I will hit the ground running hard and fast to make up for lost designing time this week! I'm really anticipating working hard on new designs next week! More wedding designs, more beach designs, and yes, men, finally, more new necktie designs coming soon! I also plan to update my Etsy shop and another private shop that I have with a few new items for sale. Time, if it would only stand still for an hour and let me catch it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment