Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Few Candid PYC Shots from Today.


In keeping tradition for the family and friends, here are a few pics that I took today for the PYC parent friends who cannot be here.  I didn’t take all of the pics that I had wanted to share in trying to be careful in posting as some are particular about their pic being posted and rightly so, but here are a few of my favorites.  I am not really involved in camp as I am always behind my desk at the Hall of Ad being receptionist which I am thankful, but I do miss camp, so I always really enjoy seeing the campers on the weekend every year.  They are so super friendly this year!















 Too young for PYC now, but the next upcoming generation.  :)
 







1 comment:

  1. carolyn you are a good sister sharing photos with us all even though I dont have any more campers there I still love looking at photos of other campers, means alot to see them all in Gods wonderful house where true education is coming from, thanks always for posting these photos we truly appriciate your effort

    ReplyDelete