Monday, June 19, 2017

Father's Day Weekend

My camera battery was dead, and I didn't charge my iPad, so unfortunately, I couldn't take any photos, but it was a lovely Father's Day.  It's tradition that I cook for my dad every father's day.  This year, in looking out for his health too, I made him an organic super healthy shepherd's pie.  Hopefully he liked it.  It's always a joy to cook for him.  When you are an adult, you really appreciate your parents more the way you should.  For me, it's realizing I wouldn't be what I am today if it were not for them and God at the center of course.  Also, thanks to Conner B. and his beautiful family for coming over Father's day weekend and fixing my A/C that conked out this weekend.  Thanks to him, the A/C was back working in a matter of hours.  I'm thankful that he gave up some of his time to help a sister out.  It's nice to have hero Godly men in my life.  Hopefully everyone had a great Father's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment