Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dinner at a Friends Home

 Last night a great friend of mine, Gladys Welsh, invited me over for dinner while her husband was out of town on a business trip.  Photo Above:  I learned that it's in for teens to wear different socks now.  Ansley Welsh, my foot model, ha, ha, sports this "new style."  I informed her that when I was a kid that same style was in and that I use to wear mismatched socks to school myself....I had no idea this style was back and she learned that this style is nothing new ha, ha.:-)!  The boys were such gentlemen.  When I left it was dark and raining and they walked me out to my car with an umbrella.  It's nice to see good wholesome families setting a great example!




The evening ended with one of my fav down time things to do.......tea time!  Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment