Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sneak Peek of an UNFINISHED Design!


I went to Hancock Fabric yesterday b/c they were having a 50% off sale and I managed to find some great deals, BUT when I got home, I had my mind set to finishing up one of my spring fashion designs, but I realized in my haste in the store I had reached for the WRONG sized zipper, SO, I will have to go back today and buy the right sized zipper to finish my design! Everything is finished on this ladies top that I'm designing except for sewing the zipper in the back, and sewing on a big bow I added with the design. Here is a photo of the unfinished design. When I finish it, hopefully tonight!....I'll model a photo of me wearing it. I'm planning to make a pair of cute feminine shorts to go with it. I haven't started those yet! Then, I will design some more spring/summer ladies tops out of fabric that I got on sale yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment